Pinned to Perfection Wedding Hair Ilfracombe – Terms & Conditions
By booking with Pinned to Perfection, you agree that you and all members of your wedding party, having their hair styled by Terri at Pinned to Perfection are covered by the following terms and conditions.
- A £25 non refundable booking fee is required to hold both the trial date (if required) and the wedding date in the Pinned to Perfections diary, this will come off the trial cost.
- Once quoted, prices are fixed unless the requirements change, e.g. adding extra people etc.
- Once your booking is confirmed via final confirmation email sent by Pinned to Perfection your wedding date is secured in the diary until 2 days after the agreed trial date.
- Once a successful trial is completed, a deposit is required to hold the date of your wedding in the diary. The deposit is £50% of the total cost of the wedding day hair, including bridal party and/or others on the booking. The deposit is to be paid at the trial or within 2 days after the trial, this will ensure the wedding date is secured in Pinned to Perfections diary.
- The remaining 50% is to be paid on the wedding day in cash or at least 2 days before the wedding by bank transfer.
- The cost of the wedding trial is due on or before the trial date and the venue for this will be either at my business address or at your chosen venue, whereby travel costs will be charged at 45p per mile once outside a 10 mile radius of postcode EX34 9QZ.
- Your hair trial will typically last around 2 hours to include time for discussion and a chance to try a range of styles
- If no trial is being held then 50% deposit of the agreed total wedding costs is to be sent within 14 days of the booking being confirmed by email.. Final payment to paid on the wedding day in cash or at least 2 days before the wedding by bank transfer.
- The wedding day deposit 50% is non-refundable for all cancellations both individually or as a whole booking, as due to the nature of the business it is difficult to fill the allocated time slot(s) at short notice. This includes members of the bridal party who no longer wish to have their hair styled on the wedding day.
- There is a minimum booking of £130 in total for all weddings, this cost is to be met even if the number of people cannot be.
- In the unlikely event that Pinned to Perfection has to cancel an appointment, a full refund will be given and alternative wedding hair supplier will be sourced.
- Pinned to Perfection reserves the right to refuse/cancel a booking if payment does not clear in the bank, the correct information is not given by the client at the time of booking, contact cannot be made, the deposit is not paid 2 days after the trial and in the case of no trial being held, if the deposit is not received within 14 days of booking confirmation.
- Every effort is made during the consultation process, and trial, to agree an overall style and ensure that there are no reactions to any of the products used by Pinned to Perfection. Pinned to Perfection therefore, accepts no liability for any reaction caused to the client. As every effort is made during the consultation process to agree on a style for the wedding day then Pinned to Perfection accept no liability for the outcome of any style changes made on the wedding day or condition of the hair caused by products used by the client prior to Pinned to Perfection styling the hair on the wedding day.
- Hair extensions are offered at the trial however, the client will be required to provide their own hair extensions on the wedding day. The type of extensions to be purchased by the client will be discussed at the trial.
- Information collected from you (on you or those you gift to) will be stored safely and is used purely to carry out your instruction and action your payments. There are no circumstances under which this information might be passed to a third party. All records are destroyed after the wedding date.
- If you have any allergies or medical conditions, please let me know by the time of your trial, at the latest.
- I request that you allow me to use your photographs in my portfolio, website, social media channels and any other publicity material. Please let me know if you do not wish me to use these.
- I accept no responsibility for damage to any headdress, flowers, tiara etc unless through direct negligence